Approved by RDSO as per specification no. RDSO/SPN/256/2002
Multi-Channel Earth Leakage Detector
Earth Leakage Detector
12 Channel Earth Leakage Detector
The Earth Leakage Detector monitors the insulation resistance of a non-earthed Single or Three Phase AC & DC networks. It can monitor four different AC or DC supplies. Insulation faults are also detected in a network with loads fed via rectifiers or thyristors.
The ELD has been designed for preventive maintenance of system insulation by monitoring its ‘On-Line’ condition. It monitors and reads the insulation of all the cables and loads connected with power supply AC or DC (Busbar) in the form of leakage resistance. It measures ‘On-line insulation’ (Leakage Resistance) directly on to an LCD meter. Whenever leakage resistance of the connected network goes below the set value it gives audio & visual alarm thereby preventing failures due to earth fault.
The Earth Leakage Detector also measures actual value of the insulation resistance of the signalling circuit during un-energised (OFF-Line) condition through a built-in Cable insulation tester.
• Continuous monitoring of connected networks without disconnection of cables/circuits
• Suitable for mounting in 19’’ rack and Siemens type 21’’ racks
• Settable Alarm levels from 2Kilo-Ohm to 1 Mega-Ohm to ensure suitability in variety of networks
• Modular design for ease of operation & reparability
• Remote alarm facility available
• Wide range of working voltages (110V AC/DC and/or 60V/24V/12V DC)
• For multi-channel requirements say 8,12 or 24 channels, add-on units of 4-channels can be attached together
• Customizable AC/DC channels as per requirement (Has to be specified by customer)
Reliance Electricals is an RDSO approved manufacturer for Fuse Auto Changeover System (Type I & Type II) and Earth Leakage Detectors.